We are seeking Research Analysts who will be responsible for conducting Bioanalytical lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, plans, SOPs and GLP regulatory guideline. The work includes method development, method validation and study sample analysis using LC-MS-MS techniques in a GLP regulated laboratory.
Skills and Knowledge:
1. Understand GLP requirements, SOP/SWPs and related lab procedures; safety policies and company policies.
2. Use and maintain lab equipment appropriately for assigned tasks.
3. Utilize scientific theory with proper skills (i.e. LC-MS/MS, HPLC).
4. Maintain quality execution and work.
5. Proficient troubleshooting skills.
6. Ability to handle confidential information.
7. Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills.
8. Good team player.
9. Effective time management skills; complete work in a timely manner (i.e. maintain timelines).
10. Proficient in MS Office and to be adept at learning new systems.
Work Experience Requirements:
3+ years working in laboratory environment; regulated laboratory environment preferred.
B.S. in related field, M.S. preferred.
CMIC offers a competitive benefit package. To apply, please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to HR@CMICGROUP.COM. Please reference the position title within the subject line.